Saturday: 12:00 – 3:00pm
Sunday: 10:00am – 3:00pm
Come join Splashercise!
Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays from 9:00- 10:00 am!
Taught by Gaye Frederic, this class combines cardio and strength movements underwater to help you get fit! Working in a pool is one of the best ways to train low impact! Come join the fun TODAY!
Cost: $12 per class or $110 for a package of 10 sessions.
(Must either be a member of the health club to join or pay a $5 guest fee each visit)
Questions regarding Splashercise? Contact:
Cell: 1 (314) 313 6465
Interested in swimming lessons?
Hap Gentry (Varsity Head Coach of Ladue’s Swim and Dive Team) does private instructions and training at the JBS pool. See his credentials below:
– Level 5 Masters and Level 3 High School Swim Coach with the American Swim Coaches Association (ASCA)
– Head Swimming and Diving Coach for Ladue Horton Watkins High School (2014)
– Assistant Swimming and Head Diving Coach for LHWHS (2005-2013)
– Certified Total Immersion Swimming Coach (2004-Current); Director of over 50 Weekend Workshops
– Head Masters Coach of the CSP Tideriders Swimming Club (2007-Current)
– Volunteer Masters Swimming Coach, Brentwood (Mid-County) YMCA (1995-2005)
– Greater St. Louis Area YMCA Volunteer of the Year 1990 & 2000
– Past Assistant Swimming Coach for John Burroughs School (1994-1998) while
– Bucknell University (1980); Varsity Letterman (400 IM,200 BA)
Questions regarding swim lessons? Contact: