NOTICE- The pool at the JBS Health Club opens on Tuesday, September 4, 2018.
The six lane indoor pool at Burroughs is available for use by JBS Health Club members from Labor Day (first day- Tuesday, September 4, 2018) to Memorial Day (last day- Sunday, May 26, 2018).
Labor Day to Memorial Day Operating Hours
Weekdays: 6:00 to 11:00 am
Saturdays: 8:00 am to *3:00 pm*
Sundays: *9:30 am* to *3:00 pm*
*Represents a change from 2017/18 HC year
Questions regarding the pool should be directed towards:
1 (314) 805 4108
Come join Splashercise! Monday- Saturday from 9:00- 10:00 am!
Taught by Gaye Frederic, this class combines cardio and strength movements underwater to help you get fit! Working in a pool is one of the best ways to train low impact! Come join the fun TODAY!
$12 per class or $110 for a package of 10 sessions.
Must either be a member of the health club to join or pay a $5 guest fee each visit.
Questions??? Contact Gaye on her cell @ 1 (314) 313 6465
Or check out her website for more information:
Interested in swimming lessons? Hap Gentry (Varsity Head Coach of Ladue’s Swim and Dive Team) does private instructions and training at the JBS pool. See his credentials below:
– Level 5 Masters and Level 3 High School Swim Coach with the American Swim Coaches Association (ASCA)
– Head Swimming and Diving Coach for Ladue Horton Watkins High School (2014)
– Assistant Swimming and Head Diving Coach for LHWHS (2005-2013)
– Certified Total Immersion Swimming Coach (2004-Current); Director of over 50 Weekend Workshops
– Head Masters Coach of the CSP Tideriders Swimming Club (2007-Current)
– Volunteer Masters Swimming Coach, Brentwood (Mid-County) YMCA (1995-2005)
– Greater St. Louis Area YMCA Volunteer of the Year 1990 & 2000
– Past Assistant Swimming Coach for John Burroughs School (1994-1998) while
– Bucknell University (1980); Varsity Letterman (400 IM,200 BA)
Contact Hap directly to schedule a session: